Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Days 4 & 6

So I'm a little behind...I have been taking pictures every day, but yesterday I was gone from 7am to 10:30 pm so I didn't have time to post.


Day 5: Speaking of time...this is what rules my life these days...the clock. It's always telling me that I need to do something or be somewhere and that I am almost late for whatever it is!




Day 6: Sometimes it feels like the only time I get to see dd is when I'm driving her somewhere. It's ok though--I'm glad she's busy and happy, and sometimes the best talks happen in the car!


2 comments:

Patti H said...

you are right about the talks in the car. I had my best ones there too!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Lin! You're right about talks in the car. It seems to be the only time the kids and I have each others undivided attention!