of a wife...mother...sister...aunt...friend...teacher...student...
Sunday, January 4, 2009
1/4/09 Day 4
This drives dh insane--and this is a smaller shoe mess than normal--I just tell him that in a few short years there will only be 2 pairs of shoes in the back hall and he will miss the mess that the kids make.
My mom used to nag us constantly . . . that's why I don't care so much. I mean, I'd like an orderly house, but not so much so that I'm gonna harass my kids about it.
4 comments:
Amen, you are right some day you will miss the mess.
Drives me crazy too. Atleast they could try to keep it seasonal. I've had snow boots and Crocs at the same time.
yes you will miss the mess. I know I do!!
My mom used to nag us constantly . . . that's why I don't care so much. I mean, I'd like an orderly house, but not so much so that I'm gonna harass my kids about it.
Great photo! Wish I had a pair of snow boots. LOL
Post a Comment