of a wife...mother...sister...aunt...friend...teacher...student...
LOL Lin I remember the many times Matt had to be at the hockey arena at 6 am and I would drive him in my jammies. Thank goodness we never broke down either cause I am sure 15 years ago I did not have a cellphone LOL
HAHA - love the style! Looks comfy - I'm ROFL about the breaking down -- I leave in cut off shorts, flip flops and raggy t's!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
LOL Lin I remember the many times Matt had to be at the hockey arena at 6 am and I would drive him in my jammies. Thank goodness we never broke down either cause I am sure 15 years ago I did not have a cellphone LOL
HAHA - love the style! Looks comfy - I'm ROFL about the breaking down -- I leave in cut off shorts, flip flops and raggy t's!
Post a Comment