
I LOVE TO READ! It's really hard to create time to read when you're also having to read so much assigned crap for school. My name finally came up on the reserve list at the library for this new book, right at the same time my 3 new classes were starting. Luckily it's an easy read and a nice escape from reality. Combining two of my favorite passions--reading and knitting--what could be better?!
MR. TECHNOLOGY...Better late than never! This man barely touched a computer before a couple of years ago when he started a new job. Now dd has to fight with him for computer time.

3 comments:
Give us a review after you read it. I'm always looking for a good one.
Looks like a neat book! I'm currently reading THE SHACK .. Lin, it's really powerful!
I know John never touched a computer till he decided he needed one. Now he wants to steal my laptop while I am trying to play catch up in the evenings. LOL Great photos Lin
Post a Comment