Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ten Random Tuesday Ramblings

1. second day of summer school down, 10 to go. have some of my favorite little kiddos in my class.
2. dh cleaned  the vinyl siding & shutters-brought the color back-house looks brand new!
3. dd back from NYC-had the time of her life-now she wants to live there.
4. pool is finally clear after several weeks of treating it!
5. I exercised quite a bit today, toning/strengthening in the pool with water weights, and 2 laps around the neighborhood, with some running thrown in. (feeling that already)
6. I'm getting a lot of reading done this summer--it's wonderful!
7. still angry that I couldn't teach this summer because of jury duty, especially since I happened to see the teacher's contracts today (huge disparity in pay).
8. is very tired of this hot weather and very thankful we have a pool to cool off in
9. first night home & dd is sleeping over at a friends house : ( I missed her.
10. I'm actually signing off and going to bed early tonight.

Good night!

No comments: