Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten More Tuesday Ramblings

1. wow, it's been a while since i've blogged!
2. this is my last week of summer break, back to work on monday.
3. jury duty ended yesterday...8 weeks of calling in...never had to report once...cost me over a grand in lost wages and missing out on a fun white-water rafting trip.
4. i have not gone kayaking even once this summer! : (
5. dd leaves for college soon. another : (
6. meeting my sis & her kids today for lunch and shopping!
7. frantically trying to finish eat, pray, love so I can see the movie.
8. still need to send cards & gifts to nieces & nephews who graduated in june.
9. haven't scrapped in a long time, but have been doing a lot of knitting and reading this summer.
10. have not exercised nearly enough. off to do some right now!

1 comment:

Patti H said...

wow you have been busy! Jury duty is so not fun. I managed to get out of my last one. I had my dr. sign me out. Thank goodness