Suck. Suck. Suck. Someone broke into my son and future dil's house yesterday and stole their big screen tv. They love to watch movies and they worked so hard to save money for that thing and someone just walks in and takes it as if it belongs to them. Thankfully nothing else was stolen, although there were 2 laptops, a blackberry, a gps and a blue-ray right in the same room. They were just after that television. Probably sold it for a couple hundred bucks to some poor sucker who can't even use it because the idiot took the wrong remote. Worse--they know who it is, they just can't prove it. And the very worst part--it's a family member. Disgusting piece of slime. I could easily kick him in the balls and spit in his face.
I sure wish I could afford to buy the poor kids a new tv, but even so there's no way to replace their sense of security. I'm so angry and sad.
1 comment:
Nice that things turned out ok, eh? Glad you son got a new TV....now if my truck could just hurry up and be fixed all would be right in the world. lol!
Post a Comment