Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm a failure at project 365

I quit. Yup--didn't even make it 6 weeks. It was a great idea, documenting the year through a photo-a-day, but I just don't have the time. I don't need to be making myself feel guilty about another thing, kwim? It's not worth it.
It's Valentines Day...my valentine is sick with the flu, so there won't be any romance or gifts for me today. Oh well! I'm actually taking off for the day anyway...have to drive down to Boston and visit the Museum of Fine Arts for a class. I'm looking forward to browsing through the artwork, and am hoping the textile exhibit will be open. I'm also looking forward to a sub from my favorite Italian deli (LaCascia's, Medford) and maybe a bit of shopping in the city.
Happy Valentines Day to you!

3 comments:

Yankee said...

I give you credit for trying. I wouldn't have made it a week.

Patti H said...

you are not a failure! don't stress out. I am still hanging in there.

MiamiKel said...

Agree - you are not a failure - how about a few a month instead of every day - at the end of the year, you'll at least have a page a day! :)