So I got my 10 page paper written yesterday, but I still have a shitload of homework to do. I need to write a couple of 1-2 pagers today. Plus I have to write a couple of letters of introduction for my student teaching packet, have to send a couple of emails to set up observations, write a letter requesting a leave of absence to send my superintendent, and possibly do taxes (for us, ds and dd this year), get a pot of gravy going in the crock pot, and pay a couple of bills. Pretty sure I won't get to the taxes today, but I HAVE to do everything else. PLUS I have class in Manchester tonight, 60 miles away, so that leaves me about 5.5 hours to do it all. Crap, I'm screwed.
On the homefront--dh is feeling much better after being sick as a dog since Thursday, but now dd is coming down with something. She went out to the dance studio today but I don't think she'll last long. It's winter carnival week at school too, so she might be missing a lot of fun activities. The worst part is that I have to be down in the southern part of the state for most of tomorrow for school so I won't be here to take care of her : (
1 comment:
Aw, I'm sorry sistah -- this too shall pass! Big hugs to (((( R )))) We had it run through here (still is) so i feel your pain. Speedy recovery vibes!
Thanks for guessin' on the jbeans!! :)
Post a Comment