Friday, November 6, 2009
It just boggles my mind
I cannot understand how some people can be so clueless, so selfish and self-absorbed. I think that if I ever had to call an ambulance for a stranger on the street I would probably climb into that ambulance and go with that stranger to the hospital just so they wouldn't feel as alone and scared. I can't even fathom someone sending their husband of 46 years, the man who worked 3 jobs, 18 hours a day to provide for said wife and family, who is now elderly and handicapped, off in an ambulance to sit alone in the ER for five hours before bothering to call any of the children. How could you let someone feel alone and scared like that when they are ill and in pain? I don't understand. My stomach is sick just thinking of it. And yet, according to my God and his Word, I am supposed to honor this person. Well I can't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry, Lin.
Post a Comment