
R decided to go back to ballet this year. She's danced all along, but had dropped ballet for several years, just sticking with tap, jazz & hip hop. Since I did ballet for about 12 years I was thrilled she decided to go back to it! She was told she would likely not be ready to go en pointe until the end of the year, since she would have to catch up. After the first class however, she came home saying she needed toe shoes for next week. We went to the dance shop this morning for her first toe shoe fitting. I don't know who was more excited, her or me! The shop owner was fabulous...she scheduled an appointment for us before the shop opened so she could spend time with us. She tried many shoes, finding the perfect pair, and teaching R everything she needed to know. R was grinning so hard I thought her cheeks would burst!
Can't wait to scrap the pics!
2 comments:
I'm actually taking an Adult Jazz class for exercise. It whips my butt most weeks!
Beautiful picture!!
Post a Comment