Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy busy!

I've spent all weekend doing a lot around the house. I primed and painted D's old room and we made it a den. Moved in the bookshelves, my computer desk, the recliner & a side table.
That left half the living room free, so we made that back into a dining room (like it used to be). It'll be nice to have more room when the kids come home for meals instead of being crowded in the kitchen. Of course, this made the kitchen empty so we moved the patio set inside, just until I decide what to do in there. It's t the far end of the kitchen, and we don't really need another table, so I'm considering getting a wicker loveseat, chair and coffee table and just having a little sitting area. It's a nice bright spot because there are two windows on both walls and it looks out into the woods. I also did some work in the garden to get it ready for winter. I'm bushed!


I also made some time for knitting. I'm currently working on a pair of fuzzy socks. I've actually been trying to make socks for about a year, but have ripped them out every time. Then I learned how to do 2 at a time on 2 circs, toe up. I'm almost to turning the heel, and so far so good! I finished my Shawl That Jazz several weeks ago but never got around to posting a pic.







No comments: