I just spent a few minutes in my studio making a birthday card for dd's boyfriend. (OMG--it just hit me that he's 18 yo now!! She's only 15, almost 16. Scary!) I realized that I've hardly scrapped or stamped at all in a long time. I really miss it. I miss being creative. Only 2 more weeks of classes and then I'll have some free time again. Woohoo! It's been many years. I'm going to enjoy it!
2 comments:
18 tee hee weren't we 18 just recently?! :) I hope you get back to crafting soon - I can't seem to go to long without it and when I can do it, I have no mojo!
Thanks Lin for commenting on my wreck my journal blog entry. Make sure you link my to your entries as well. Have you been checking out everyone's blogs. They are real fun
Post a Comment