Saturday, December 13, 2008

"Borrowed" this from my CT pal Nancy...

A= Attached or Single: attached for 22 years
B= Best Friend: hubby
C= Cake or Pie: Pie
D= Day of Choice: Saturday
E= Essential Item: laptop
F= Flavor of Ice cream: anything with chocolate
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither--swedish fish
H= Hometown: Medford, MA
I= Indulgence: lobster
J= January or July: January
K= Kids: AlanaL= Last movie I saw at a theater: Hairspray (John Travolta version)
M= Musician: Jon Bon Jovi
N= Number of Siblings: 2
O= Oranges or Apples: both
P= Phobias or Fears: heights
Q= Quote: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. Henry David Thoreau
R= Reason to Smile: Next year at this time I will be done with college & student teaching
S= Season: Winter
T= Tag: anybody who wants to play
U= Unknown fact: none--my life is an open book
V= Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor
W= Worst habit: procrastination
X= Xray or Ultrasound: ultrasound is more fun...if you're pregnant
Y= Your favorite food: pasta
Z= Zodiac sign: aries, but I don't follow that stuff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have some similar answers! :)